iWave is an air purifying device that installs in any duct air conditioning system. When air passes over the iWave, ions produced by the device reduce pathogens, allergens, particles, smoke and odors in the air, creating a healthy environment without producing any harmful byproducts.
iWave uses patented technology, called needle-point bi-polar ionization, to create equal amounts of positive and negative ions. When these ions are injected into the air stream, they break down passing pollutants and gases into harmless compounds like oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and water vapor
When the ions come in contact with viruses, bacteria or mold, they remove the hydrogen molecules – without them, the pathogens have no source of energy and will die. The ions also attach to allergens like pollen and other particles, causing them to band together until they are large enough to be caught by your ventilation system’s air filter.
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needle point bi-polar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC!
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty